Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All That Glitter Ain't Gold

Momma said "Everything that glitter ain't gold..." I love me some Trey Songz. Even though he nor his momma is the originator of that saying, I just love hearing him say it in the Pleasure (Interlude). Anywho I just collaborated two OPI colors... which is a first and def not the last... Suzi & the Lifeguard met Lemonade Stand By Your Man... And Lemonade Stand By Your Man experience Bring on the Bling... Check em out below!



Suzi & the Lifeguard met Lemonade Stand By Your Man...
(one coat each)
I love the pink lemonade effect that also looks like gold... Would you agree?


Lemonade Stand By Your Man experience Bring on the Bling
And this effect creates a bright gold...


I tell you one thing Momma won't tell you... Go Hard in the Paint!

Miss Pugh

No comments:

Post a Comment